The products of chemically cross-linked Polyethylene Verdani are a material with high thermal insulation, moisture barrier, and sound insulation characteristics.
Its properties are primarily due to the production method.
Chemically cross-linked foam polyethylene at the expense of the porous structure has the following properties:
- It is an excellent heat and noise insulator;
- effectively protects against moisture and steam and can be used as a waterproofing;
- able to withstand the effects of temperatures from - 60 to +100 degrees Celsius;
- high degree of resistance to various kinds of deformations;
- easy to use due to its softness, lightness and elasticity;
- compatible with any building materials and resistant to various chemical compounds;
- resistant to mold and mildew, does not rot;
- soft, elastic, pleasant to the touch, convenient for cutting any complexity, has no smell;
- chemically crosslinked polyethylene foam is an environmentally friendly material, the production of which does not use environmentally harmful substances and can be used by people in any area;
- chemically crosslinked durable due to the structure of the material and its rational crosslinking.
The installation of polyethylene foam chemically crosslinked is quite simple:
1) rolls are cut on sheets of required length, as convenient as possible for use in a specific room, then the old wallpapers are removed from the walls, and cracks and places where the plaster was thick and detached, spatulate and ground;
2) applied glue and the material is glued to the wall;
3) the sheets are stacked in bulk, and the top layer - cross-section to the bottom, while it is necessary to tightly adjust the sheets to each other;
4) the length of the walls is used reinforcement, and the connections between the strips are tightly bonded with a dilatation tape, with special attention should be paid to places where moisture is possible. To avoid the formation of a sound bridge, a solid "floating" layer should not touch the wall, and the layer of polyethylene should not be damaged.